Types of Personal Information
The information we learn from users and customers helps us to personalise and continually improve the services and products made available to you at GOPAY.
The types of information we require and gather are:-
- Information from You: We receive and store any and all information you enter on our website or provide us in any other manner. You provide most of such information upon registration with us and when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. We use the information that you have provided for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Cookies and Automatic Information: We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we may use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses GOPAY. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable the senders’ systems to recognize your browser and to provide specific personalised features.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from GOPAY if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples of such information may include updated delivery and address information from our couriers or other third parties, which we may use to update our records.
Security on Information
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using a high level of encryption technique.
It is also very important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
How GOPAY May Shares the Information It Receives
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform services for us. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses may operate or be invited to operate stores at GOPAY or sell offerings to you at GOPAY. In other cases, we may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. We may share customer information related to those transactions with these third parties.
- Special Offers: Sometimes we may send offers to selected groups of GOPAY customers on behalf of other businesses.
- Transfer of Business: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell our business or sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information may be one of the transferred business assets.
- Protection and Enforcement: We release account and other personal information when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with the existing laws; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or security of GOPAY, our users and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud-protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: In all other instances where you have elected to share the information.
Information You Can Access
GOPAY gives you access to a range of information about your account and your interactions with GOPAY for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions